Welcome to the March of the Pumpkin King!
There is a registration fee to help cover the cost of the Parade.
Prices are: $20.00
Please read the Rules of Parade before signing up! There are no refunds once purchased!
Rules of the March of the Pumpkin King
- Must be at least 21 years of age with valid state ID, passport or active military ID
- Must sign the Rules and Waiver acknowledgement
- Must be in costume
- Must be in the assigned staging zone between 4:30 pm – 6:00 pm
- No visible signs of intoxication
- Must wear armband at all times during the parade
- No open containers on the parade route
- Any outside throws or beads must be presented at check-in for approval with letter that indicates items are not made with lead paint
- No political or religious signs in parade (costumes are acceptable)
- No business or personal branding as a costume unless you are an official sponsor
- Must obey all rules/laws of the City of Tampa and official venues of the parade
- No nudity. Parade promoters have the right to decide on the appropriateness of costumes for the parade!
Please note that failure to comply with any of the rules will result in removal from parade without a refund! Please contact us with any questions.